Investment is planned
New apartments on Okulickiego street
A housing investment located in a friendly and fast developing district of Mistrzejowice, on Okulickiego Street. The proposed residential building will contain 39 apartments with areas ranging from 34 to 70 m2. 51 parking spaces will be available for sale, including 44 in the underground garage.
Our development investment on Okulickiego street - what are the benefits?
- Very good communication with the city center - 8 minutes on foot to the tram terminus, 3 minutes to the bus stop,
- Continuous development of the district
- Child-friendly district - numerous nurseries, kindergartens and schools allow for an easy access to childcare and education
- Safety and health care in the form of Ludwik Rydygiers Hospital
- Well-developed commercial and service facilities
- Big-city character in the friendly, green surroundings of Planty Bieńczyckie, Planty Mistrzejowickie, Park Tysiąclecia, and Zalew Nowohucki, which in 2020. has been redeveloped and equipped with volleyball courts, a beach with a place to relax, and a unique brine graduation tower